DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD INTRO PHOTO!
That's what I look like in the morning except better. And no party hat. 5 Things That Influence My Art:
1) Magical Girls/Tokyo Mew Mew. Ichigo looking air headed again. I seem to love doing that.
2) Koge Donbo. Also my favorite panel because I did it in SAI. Reminded me why I like Donbo's style so much. So pretty ///OTL
Aibi featured here. She's fun to make kawaii;;;
3) Robot Ninjas vs. Pirate Dinosaurs. Effectively pulled out of my ass. I don't care if you like ninjas or pirates more.
PAPYRUS JUST FOR YOUUU.
5) Magical girls is important enough to list twice. Girl's love is a given even though I don't do it enough. Also an Appa butt. 4 Motifs Commonly Found in Your Art:
1) Kawaii moe blushing desu bishoujo animu. Featuring Aibi again. This one was my favorite panel until I did the Donbo one. Now she just looks like a Rumiko Takahashi airhead in comparison...
2) Bishoujo. Addison from my Salad Days branch is featured here in color and normal style at the same time, finally. Second favorite panel. ./////.
3) My waterbending pirate Rilu and Tyshea
's earthbending assassin Kye being MERCILESSLY OTP'D BY ME YAYYYYYY *SHOT* It's my birthday, I do what I want.
4) Again, it's my birthday..... And I was really proud of how this stupid kissing thing turned out even though it's totally cliche' shoujo. Zakuro x Minto from TMM.... lol. Anyway yeah. Why do I get embarrassed to draw couply junk wtf 3 Ways To Tell Your Work From Others'
1) LOL WATERMARK LOL
2) My chibi art. lol. Even though these aren't my usual style. More mewmew...;;; I liked the one I did above it so much I got carried away. orz
3) Poop! ....It speaks for itself. 2 Things About Your Art That You Are Proud Of
2) The fact I have over a hundred seventy five babies, and I didn't stretch my womb once for any of them. *makes everyone uncomfortable* These are just my mains of some of my more active projects atm.The series from left to right, top to bottom are; Cheers, my SD branch minors, my SD main characters, ATLA; (second row) Sleep Tight, Anathema (Aibi and Tsu), Lucky!, and TMMAL. Have fun naming them all. |: 1 Thing You'd Like To Improve On
Which is really like "one box so you can only fit so much into it because we don't wanna hear you complain after doing that whole meme"
1) Anatomy - the bone structure and how it effects muscles. My figures are often quite thick-skinned or squishy because of this.
Men - Obviously. My men are still too soft edged, and don't have enough variety.
Expressions - Something I do not do enough. Ever. The realization astonishes me so much I'm considering working on it right now.
Feet/Toes - because I just don't draw them enough... but I have a style I really like for them so I'm trying to work into that.
Body Types - Because every body type is pretty to someone. I have a small bunch of pudgy characters but I'd like to work more with blatantly overweight ones, dangerously thin ones, and extremely built ones. I BSed the sketches though lol.
Blank here: mynameismad.deviantart.com/art…